Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Few things are better than a warm chocolate chip cookie straight from the oven. Box comes with two dozen cookies, parchment paper, and thorough instructions. Bake within 6 weeks.
Our products are produced in a gluten-free facility. Our products are produced on equipment that processes eggs, tree nuts, and peanuts
Scroll down for ingredients and instructions.
Ingredients: Organic eggs, sustainably-sourced palm shortening, organic semi-sweet chocolate chips (organic cashews, organic cocoa, organic coconut sugar, organic cocao butter), almond flour, coconut sugar, organic coconut flour, baking soda, vanilla extract, cream of tartar, sea salt.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and place desired number of cookies on the sheet. Let sit on your counter while the oven preheats.
- Preheat your oven to 350°. With a clean hand, slightly press down on each cookie dough ball.
- Bake for 8-13 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Be sure to watch closely! All ovens are different.
- Remove from oven. Let cool at least 10 minutes before enjoying.
- Cookies are best eaten the same day they are baked.