For the optimal Sunday morning. Just add egg, oil, and your choice of milk or water.
Our products are produced in a facility that processes wheat. Our products are produced on equipment that processes eggs, tree nuts, and peanuts.
Scroll down for ingredients and instructions.
Ingredients: Organic coconut flour, tapioca flour, organic coconut sugar, powdered vanilla extract, baking powder (potato starch, cream of tartar, baking soda), sea salt.
Serves (16) 4” pancakes. For a half recipe, use 1 ½ cups dry mix. For a quarter recipe, use ¾ cup dry mix.
- 4 eggs (room temperature)
- 4 tablespoons melted palm shortening (or coconut oil or ghee)
- 1 cup milk of choice (or water if you’re out of milk)
- ½ cup – 1 cup of water
- Heat waffle iron or skillet on medium heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the oil, egg, and milk until well combined.
- Add the mix to the bowl and stir until well combined.
- Add ¼ cup of water and stir to combine. Remove your stirring tool from the batter. Does the batter fall off the spoon? If not, add more water. The batter should be thick, but pourable. Thinner milks will require less water.
- Pour the batter into your waffle iron, or, if making pancakes, pour into desired size and flip when needed.