Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough
These snickerdoodles are a kid fave! Pro-tip: bake them plain for a vanilla shortbread cookie to switch it up!
Box comes with two dozen cookies, parchment paper, and thorough instructions. Bake within 6 weeks.
Our products are produced in a gluten-free facility. Our products are produced on equipment that processes eggs, tree nuts, and peanuts.
Scroll down for ingredients and instructions.
Ingredients: Almond flour, palm shortening, organic maple syrup, cinnamon, organic coconut sugar, arrowroot flour, vanilla extract, baking soda, sea salt.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and pour enclosed cinnamon sugar packet into a small, deep bowl.
- Place up to three balls of dough at a time in the cinnamon sugar. Swirl around and toss to coat. Remember to save remaining cinnamon sugar for the rest of your cookie dough balls! (Don’t worry. It’s safe to use again.)
- Place desired number of coated cookie dough balls on your lined cookie sheet and press down with your palm or the bottom of a coffee cup until they are about 1/2” thick.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes. Let cool at least 10 minutes before eating.
- Store leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for a week, but eat at room temperature or warm in microwave.